1. Squatting aid 'Nature's Platform' www.NaturesPlatform.com
2. The 'In-Lieu' is a stool designed to fit snugly around the typical toilet.
Contact :Mr Wallace Henry-Bowles / PO Box 222, Macksville NSW 2447
3. The 'Lillipad' is an ergonomic squatting platform that sits around your toilet.
4. The 'Evaco' squat platform fits over the toilet and allows the squatting postion to be adopted over a Western toilet bowl.
5.'Fembrace' is a support pantie designed as a support for women with vulval varicosities and genital prolapse. www.fembrace.com
6. 'Acquaflex' vaginal weight training devices / firstname.lastname@example.org
7. 'AOK Health' specialises in rehabilitation and exercise products/ www.aokhealth.com
8. NMS and EMG devices
Contact: Advantage Health Care, Pty Ltd
34 Pesey St, Mordialloc, Vic, Aust, 3195
Pelvic Floor Exercise
Stockist of Aquaflex, NMES and Biofeedback devices/ www.pelvicfloorexercise.com.au
3. Continence foundations -The Australian Continence Foundation
Contact: Level 1, 30-32 Sydney Road, Brunswick Victoria 3056 Phone: 03 93472522
www.continence.org.au -United Kingdom Continence Foundation
-United States of America
4. Gastroenterology associations
-Gastroenterological Society of Australia (GESA)
145 McQuarie St, Sydney, NSW, 2000 ph: 02 92565454 fax: 02 9241 4586
-American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) / www.gastro.org
-British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG) / www.bsg.org.uk
5. Gut Foundation
-PO Box 1183, Randwick NSW 2031 Phone: 02 9398 9546 / www.gutfoundation.com.au